GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks - My name is Allen and we (Ron Tonkin Chevrolet) want to offer the Volt forum members a special discount offer on GM Accessories.

Accessory direct link >https://gmaccessories.dealertrack.com/GMWS/Default.aspx?CS=1&SessionGUID=8E5745C9-B655-47A0-8523-80F2009B675E&strPass=&VIN=
Accessory web site located here http://www.tonkinchevrolet.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.parts

You can create a account or call in your order to us - enter this VOLT1 discount code or mention this forum ad volt1. We are not set-up to take payment over our web site so you will end up speaking to us to complete the order Monday - Friday 8:am - 5:00.

Don't forget we offer great discounts on your other Volt parts as well, example "Cabin Air Filter and LLoyd Mats"

No Sales Tax from us :cool:

Other Parts:
Short Front Air Dam # 20993998
Your price $32.06

Cabin Filter # 13271190 (These do not come in the VOLT from GM, but there is a place in your car for one.)
Your price $14.29

Generator/Eng Oil Filter #55352643
Your price $6.50

Another nice addition for your Volt is the Cargo Organizer:
Part Name : Bowtie Logo, Black
Part Number: 19202575
Your price $104.20

This durable, flexible, collapsible organizer has multiple compartments, allowing you to carry lightweight items of various sizes in the rear of your Camaro. Can be folded flat, or removed from the vehicle as needed. Black with Chevrolet Bowtie logo.

Video of the Cargo Organizer in a Volt can be seen here: http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Allen_English/Chevrolet VOLT/?action=view&current=SANY0004-1.mp4

Part Name : 4 piece Volt LLOYD MATS
Part Number: Volt Mats

LLOYD® - Ultimats™ Custom Carpet Floor Mats
Chevy Volt 2011, Ultimats™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Lloyd® Embroidered Floor Mats with 5/16" Pile Height. The original and still the best custom carpet mats.. Made of 32 oz Dupont nylo...

Part Name : Roadside Assistance Package
Part Number: 12497328
Your price $64.12

Part Name : Fisrt Aid Kit
Part Number: 88960626
Your price $20.04

Part Name : Car Cover - Pale Green With Green Volt Logo
Part Number: 20927470
Your price $284.53

This Vehicle Cover helps protect your Volt whether indoors or out. Handy storage bag included. Both cover and bag feature the Volt logo.

Part Name : Volt Wheel Locks
Part Number: 19211919
Your price $32.06

Part Name : Wheel Lock Kit - Chrome, M12 x 1.5 x 37.1 - For Use on Wheels with Exposed Lugs and without a Need To Retain A Wheel Cap or Cover - Includes 4 Locks, 1 Key
Help deter thieves from taking the wheels off your vehicle with this wheel lock kit, featuring 4 locks and a unique key.

Part Name : Volt Sill Plates
Part Number: 19244297
Your price $80.15
Add a stylish accent to the entry area of your Volt while also helping to protect against scratches and scrapes with these stainless Door Sill Plates featuring the Volt logo.

Part Name : Cargo Net
Part Number: 19244300
Your price $40.08

This flexible Cargo Net can be installed in two different positions. A zipper on each side of the Cargo Net allows you to choose the position that works best to help keep items from shifting in the cargo area of your Volt. Unzip for a flat floor net or close the zipper to form an envelope-style storage net.

Part Name : Rear Seat Storage/Barrier - Leather
Part Number: 20988807
Your price $80.15

Requires RPO's : A51, EEY
The Rear Seat Storage/Barrier is a dual-purpose accessory that provides a storage compartment between the rear passenger seats, while closing the gap between the rear seats and the cargo area

Part Name : Front & Rear Premium All Weather Floor Mats
Part Number: 19243441
Your price $80.15

These Premium All Weather floor mats feature a custom deep-ribbed pattern to collect rain, mud, snow and debris. Nibs on back help hold mats in place and conform to the floor of your Volt. Front mats feature the Volt logo.

Part Name : Premium All Weather Cargo Mat
Part Number: 20917118
Your price $80.15

This Premium All Weather Cargo Mat conforms to the cargo area of your Volt, and the custom deep-ribbed pattern helps keep it clean. Features the Volt logo.

Part Name : Ashtray and Lighter
Part Number: 22761214
Your price $80.15

Convenient for those who choose to smoke in their vehicle, this Smoker's Package includes an Ashtray that fits in the cup holder, and a Cigarette Lighter with housing and retainer.

Part Name : Sunshade, Silver with Volt logo
Part Number: 20905185
Your price $80.15

This windshield Sunshade Package will not only help keep the interior of your Volt cooler on hot sunny days, it will also help protect your dashboard from sun damage. Folds up and fits neatly in the storage bag provided. Sunshade and bag both feature Volt logo.

Part Name : Storage Case - Black with Volt Logo
Part Number: 19243786
Your price $80.15

Use this attractive black storage case to stash and conceal miscellaneous items in the rear compartment area of your Volt. Ideal for storing and transporting an extra charge cord. Features convenient carrying handles, as well as straps to secure it in place to prevent shifting while in transit.

Part Name : Rear Seat Storage/Barrier - Cloth
Part Number: 20988806
Your price $80.15

Requires RPO's : A51, EAL
EAL - LEATHER, SOLEIL KEISEL, MINI PERF
The Rear Seat Storage/Barrier is a dual-purpose accessory that provides a storage compartment between the rear passenger seats, while closing the gap between the rear seats and the cargo area.

Contact Allen or Rob
http://www.tonkinchevrolet.com/
Ron Tonkin Chevrolet 800-460-5328
Allen English (Parts Department) ext. 4162
Rob Scott (Parts Department) ext. 4164
Randy Eyerly (Volt Sales) ext. 4147

Note;Prices subject to change.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I tried sending you a PM but the server seems to have some problems. Here's it is:

I'm working with Torklift Central in Kent, Washington on final development of a stealth trailer hitch for the Volt. The last step requires drilling a three inch hole in the rear bumper for the receiver. A local dealer has provided a Volt to Torklift for measurements and test fitting but understandably refused to let them drill the hole.
We're also having difficulty finding an owner in the Kent, Washington area who'll offer up his Volt for this purpose. I'd offer mine but I'm 3,000 miles away on the East Coast.

So I've been thinking that the best solution might be for me to buy a rear bumper and have it shipped to Torklift for this final work. Can you obtain a rear bumper (the most stripped down version would be best). If so, what would it cost and how long would it take to get and ship to Kent?

Thanks!

·
Registered
486 Posts
As it turns out this won't work for Torklift. They still need the real car and just the bumper isn't enough. So the need for a volunteer notches up even more.

Hello folks - My name is Allen and we (Ron Tonkin Chevrolet) want to offer the Volt forum members a special discount offer on GM Accessories.

Accessory direct link > https://gmaccessories.dealertrack.com/GMWS/Default.aspx?CS=1&SessionGUID=002225A0-E649-440B-9FBD-8636FE68636C&strPass=&VIN=

We have been offering a 23% discount off all GM accessories. Accessory web site located here http://www.tonkinchevrolet.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.parts

You can create a account or call in your order - enter this discount code or mention this forum ad volt1. We are not set-up to take payment over our web site so you will end up speaking to us to complete the order Monday - Friday 8:am - 5:00.

Don't forget we offer great discounts on your other Volt parts as well, example "Cabin Air Filter and Battery Charger" Call for current price.

No Sales Tax from us :cool:

Part Name : Roadside Assistance Package
Part Number: 12497328
Discount Volt Member Price $57.75

Part Name : Fisrt Aid Kit
Part Number: 88960626
Discount Volt Member Price $19.25

Part Name : Car Cover - Pale Green With Green Volt Logo
Part Number: 20927470
Discount Volt Member Price $269.50
This Vehicle Cover helps protect your Volt whether indoors or out. Handy storage bag included. Both cover and bag feature the Volt logo.

Part Name : Volt Wheel Locks
Part Number: 19211919
Discount Volt Member Price $30.03
Part Name : Wheel Lock Kit - Chrome, M12 x 1.5 x 37.1 - For Use on Wheels with Exposed Lugs and without a Need To Retain A Wheel Cap or Cover - Includes 4 Locks, 1 Key
Help deter thieves from taking the wheels off your vehicle with this wheel lock kit, featuring 4 locks and a unique key.

Part Name : Volt Sill Plates
Part Number: 19244297
Discount Volt Member Price $76.23
Add a stylish accent to the entry area of your Volt while also helping to protect against scratches and scrapes with these stainless Door Sill Plates featuring the Volt logo.

Part Name : Cargo Net
Part Number: 19244300
Discount Volt Member Price $34.65
This flexible Cargo Net can be installed in two different positions. A zipper on each side of the Cargo Net allows you to choose the position that works best to help keep items from shifting in the cargo area of your Volt. Unzip for a flat floor net or close the zipper to form an envelope-style storage net.

Part Name : Rear Seat Storage/Barrier - Leather
Part Number: 20988807
Requires RPO's : A51, EEY
The Rear Seat Storage/Barrier is a dual-purpose accessory that provides a storage compartment between the rear passenger seats, while closing the gap between the rear seats and the cargo area

Part Name : Front & Rear Premium All Weather Floor Mats
Part Number: 19243441
These Premium All Weather floor mats feature a custom deep-ribbed pattern to collect rain, mud, snow and debris. Nibs on back help hold mats in place and conform to the floor of your Volt. Front mats feature the Volt logo.

Part Name : Premium All Weather Cargo Mat
Part Number: 20917118
This Premium All Weather Cargo Mat conforms to the cargo area of your Volt, and the custom deep-ribbed pattern helps keep it clean. Features the Volt logo.

Part Name : Ashtray and Lighter
Part Number: 22761214
Convenient for those who choose to smoke in their vehicle, this Smoker's Package includes an Ashtray that fits in the cup holder, and a Cigarette Lighter with housing and retainer.

Part Name : Sunshade, Silver with Volt logo
Part Number: 20905185
This windshield Sunshade Package will not only help keep the interior of your Volt cooler on hot sunny days, it will also help protect your dashboard from sun damage. Folds up and fits neatly in the storage bag provided. Sunshade and bag both feature Volt logo.

Part Name : Storage Case - Black with Volt Logo
Part Number: 19243786
Use this attractive black storage case to stash and conceal miscellaneous items in the rear compartment area of your Volt. Ideal for storing and transporting an extra charge cord. Features convenient carrying handles, as well as straps to secure it in place to prevent shifting while in transit.

Part Name : Rear Seat Storage/Barrier - Cloth
Part Number: 20988806
Requires RPO's : A51, EAL
EAL - LEATHER, SOLEIL KEISEL, MINI PERF
The Rear Seat Storage/Barrier is a dual-purpose accessory that provides a storage compartment between the rear passenger seats, while closing the gap between the rear seats and the cargo area.

Contact Allen or Rob
http://www.tonkinchevrolet.com/
Ron Tonkin Chevrolet 800-460-5328
Allen English (Parts Department) ext. 4162
Rob Scott (Parts Department) ext. 4164
Randy Eyerly (Volt Sales) ext. 4147

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the orders this week folks!! We still have tons of Volt Accessories in stock ready to ship.

Happy Holidays

·
Registered
442 Posts
I know most of you think this is silly, but I ordered a set of wiper blades for my car from Tonkin as spares. They are not stocked everywhere. And yes, there are some aftermarket ones available now, but I'm not gambling just yet. They were able to fit the blades in with my mats or divider (can't remember which) at no additional shipping. Good Deal! Also, get the cabin air filter, from somewhere, as I think it's just dumb GM left this out of a Car as nice as the Volt. And since it's so easy to replace, I'll probably do mine yearly. My wife commented at how dirty the one was that came out of her car this weekend. Of course, it was in there about 50k.

Tonkin beat the local dealer's price and shipped it all the way to FL, and was still cheaper. Keep up the good service guys!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Got my order yesterday. Pleasant folks to deal with. Stuck the sill plates in with the rear seat storage/barrier to save on shipping. Similar to what they did for Red Volt. Made sure to let me know that they charge actual shipping costs rather than estimated so they don't overcharge on shipping.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We want to thank everyone that has ordered accessories from us at TonkinChevrolet.com, we enjoy being part of the community here.

Happy 2012 from your friends at Tonkin Chevrolet and of course yours truly :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fully stocked with your favorite GM Accessories (-:

Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Great Ron. I appreciate the fine service that you gave on my order last month. Now, what you REALLY need to do is start stocking Vauxhall Ampera body parts so that we in the US can make our Volt's look like Amperas!!! (Just kidding, I know the tremendous liability that GM and your dealer would have)...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi feinstei - Your welcome.....

Enjoy your new accessories - Regards, Allen

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK - I have two complete Carpet sets front & rear comming in black with the Volt logo. The Logo comes in Silver/black only and the carpet is the nice plush material. I will post pictures and pricing when they arrive.

We can....

Carpet Color?
Word color?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have a couple of Black LLOYD Ultimats with the Volt logo's on them.

LLOYD® - Ultimats™ Custom Carpet Floor Mats
Chevy Volt 2011, Ultimats™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Lloyd® Embroidered Floor Mats with 5/16" Pile Height. The original and still the best custom carpet mats.. Made of 32 oz Dupont nylo...

Part Name : Black 4 piece set Volt LLOYD MATS
Part Number: Volt Mats
Price $134.95
Note; the color in the photo is off because I used a cell phone to take it with, but these are real nice black mats.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
One Black Volt Logo mat set left......

Michael - Thanks for your LLOYD Mat order from us..... You will love them!!

Regards,
Allen

·
Registered
80 Posts
Allen, How much would it be to shipp the Cargo Mat, Deluxe rubber front and rear floor mats and the leather cargo barrier to zip code 20895?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts