GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I hope someone can help? I'm having little luck with this.

Here in the UK I've ordered a 2014 Volt and looking forward to it! Trying to learn as much as I can beforehand :)

What I'm looking for is a book which doesn't exist in the UK, my local dealer has never heard of it?!

The hardcover book called "Chevrolet Volt: Charging into the Future" (140 plus pages) which I believe is given to US customers? All I keep finding is the first edition (lime green cover). After contacting the publisher I found out a newer edition (limited run) was made for GM and where sent to dealerships. Cover photo attached.

The ISBN number of this particular edition is: 978-0-7603-4381-4.

Anyone with a copy willing to sell? Must look like the attached photo please.

Thanks in advance.

Sham

Book3-262x300.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts
Voltcollection.com lists the book. You can order it there.

·
Registered
524 Posts
GM stopped sending out the book when they dropped the Volt price by 5000 dollars. Far as I can tell that was the only thing they changed so it must be a very expensive book. I'll sell mine for 4000.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
As best I can tell, the cover of my book is identical to the picture you posted. However, the ISBN for my book is 980-0-7603-3893-3.
I tell you this to make you aware that the edition you want is not uniquely identified by the front cover artwork.

I don't want to part with mine 8^)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi thanks for everyone's replies so far :)

@Occult Scientist - That was one of the first places I went, but they only sell the first edition (lime green cover). Have asked and said no.

@AtomicPowered - Lol, is that Yen? Then yes please! ;)

@El Dobro - Thanks, never knew I could get notifications on eBay searches! Will do, but have been looking for sometime now ;(

@jbakerjonathan - Thanks for the information, I understand the cover doesn't mean it's a different book. Been told the inside content is the same on every edition. It's just I prefer the newer edition cover :) I understand, but if you change your mind please let me know!

Thanks again and hope others can help too?!

Sham

1 - 6 of 6 Posts