GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have found no good resource with regards to finding EV charging stations. There are plenty that are not listed and even more that are only listed on certain sources and not others. I have like 10 phone apps and they all have different charging stations listed.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I looked at my area using the map and it looks like they don't include any private (supermarket, restaurant, shopping center, etc) charging stations. It is also not up to date on the newer municipal stations either.

Contact your local representatives/mayors/town councils/etc and voice your opinion.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I have found no good resource with regards to finding EV charging stations. There are plenty that are not listed and even more that are only listed on certain sources and not others. I have like 10 phone apps and they all have different charging stations listed.
I use carstations.com and their mobile app. Every time I find a new charging station I update their database. A lot of the tracking websites depend on user/crowd sourcing for input.

·
Registered
267 Posts
For me in the mid-Atlantic (D.C.) Plugshare (app and website) has been the most comprehensive and up-to-date app. I'll caveat that with the note that there's hardly any competition out here anyway. Every charging station I've used has been a Coloumb. The only Blink that I know of out here is located in my garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts