GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for the EVproject in my area and went totally smooth. Great service and cost was next to nothing. The Blink charges are really cool as I can login to them through the intranet. Hard to believe in a garage that I used to have and fill Nitrous oxide and race fuel for drag racing is now the location for to electric cars. Loving it!

Thanks!
John
Cypress, TX

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
WOW, two 240v chargers? What else are you charging?

Nice looking man cave BTW.

·
Registered
718 Posts
whats the other new plug for?

·
Registered
720 Posts
YOu guys both have Volts! Man! That's not nice! I don't have any Volts! I'm just curious, there where you are in Texas, where does your power come from? I know I could Google it, but I was thinking that as an "informed Volt owner" you might know what your local power split is. How prevalent is solar in your town?
Here in Hawaii we are currently at 60% oil, 30% geothermal and the remaining from solar and wind. I would have gotten a Volt this year but electricity and gas are both so darn expensive it's just not worth it, without a PV array on your house anyway. We've begun the process of putting solar on the roof, so the Volt is next. Yay! Although, we don't have the need for two Volts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts