GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing that the Gen II Volt doesn't do (unlike the Gen I) is show the estimated time that the charging will be complete. Oh, I can see it but I have to open the driver's door and wait for the display. I'd like to see it configured like the Gen I where the estimated charge time is shown as the car shuts off. Has anyone been able to configure it that way? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
One thing that the Gen II Volt doesn't do (unlike the Gen I) is show the estimated time that the charging will be complete. Oh, I can see it but I have to open the driver's door and wait for the display. I'd like to see it configured like the Gen I where the estimated charge time is shown as the car shuts off. Has anyone been able to configure it that way? Thanks.
I played with it and didn't happen to see a way...It is on the OnStar app...I will say I pretty much use a 240v charger exclusively and have many times gone from 0%-100% it's usually between 5.5-5.75 hours...Which is 6.22mins to gain a mile of range...

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
It is on the center "Charging Screen" in the upper right corner.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks, T. I actually saw those, but I thought it was just for the 120V charger time. I appreciate the help in finding out that the second one was for 240V charging.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts