GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The station manager at our local non-profit FM radio station asked if I wanted to run my show for an extra hour tomorrow (from 10PM to midnight PDT) and I said sure!

So, after the local fireworks, we will do a 2 hour Laguna StarMan show to talk science, tech, add in some music (I am thinking road and car songs) - and of course talk EV's and the Volt. Probably will have a 30 minute segment on the topic. The theme is a revolutionary concept car made into reality. The engineering is clever and solid, I appreciate it more every day.

So, Happy 4th - and an open invitation to listen to KX935.com and call in if you aren't too shy.

1,214 Posts
lagunastarman,

That is quite the Voltec Handle! Glad to see that we have a Radio Guy, Volt Owner out in the wild. My many Volt owning and leasing customers at Sundance Chevrolet come from all walks of life. What I and they share is that we all agree that the Chevy Volt Extended Range Electric Car is one amazing maching.

In many ways the Volt is like an IPad or a Video Game on wheels. My greatest pleasure after the "I get the concept", look is watching them as they learn more about the Volt similar to going up 4 to 5 levels in a video game.

Since you own one, you know that this machine can be driven like any other car. I suspect that you believe that the Volt can offer so much more!

While I am not an engeneer, my grasp of the wonder of the Volt is wide ranging. Since I am a primary Pitchman/ Chevy Volt Salesman
I am consumed by the promotion of this Extended Range Electric Vehicle.

I believe that I can answer almost any question asked since I am constantly engaged with the product at work, on line and .in public.

We might talk a bit off air after you view my credentials below.

1) Check out my posts on this forum.

2) Scan through " The Amazing Chevy Volt EREV- White Paper", eimbedded in my Signature.

3) Google this- 2nd hit

"Volt NCD"

4) Get a load of who follows me on Twitter!

@AmazingChevVolt

5) http://www.voltstats.net/
# 84

6) Just finished listening to podcast # 29.... Yes Forum, this guy is for real!

Ps- If you put me on air, I promise no car salesman pitching! lol ; )

Best-

Thomas J. Thias

Sundance Chevrolet Inc.

517-622-6081

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really enjoyed reading your post! Please do call in during the show. I give out the number on-air but it is also on the station website. 949-715-KXFM. Our show on the 4th runs 10pm to midnight. You (and anyone here) can contact me via my email address which is [email protected] if you want to have an offline phone call, text, email, carrier pigeon, etc. conversation.

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Local Volt has this vanity plate RE-VOLT how appropriate.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Tom!

How does it feel to be flying a Volt? Shall we ask Chevy for a heads up display next? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts