GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car Speaker phone Volume too low Volt 2017 Premier with Bose
I just bought 2017 Volt Premier with Bose system. I have noticed when going in high speed I need to adjust volume higher so I can hear the phone conversation but it taps out too soon needing more power. Has anyone seeing this as a problem?

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
I just bought 2017 Volt Premier with Bose system. I have noticed when going in high speed I need to adjust volume higher so I can hear the phone conversation but it taps out too soon needing more power. Has anyone seeing this as a problem?
Adjust the volume on the phone itself to be higher to the point that you dont' have to turn the knob on the radio when. You switch from radio to streaming music from the phone. Just last week I thought my Bluetooth was going broken, but it turned out that my phone holder squeezed the volume down button to the point it turned the audio all the way down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I am using an Iphone 7 using CARPLAY and the volume is high but it seems it need two notches more to hear at highspeed. I tried everything and I can go higher tried increasing the volume buttons and nothing. Chevrolet need to fix this... Any other ideas? Thank you

·
Registered
926 Posts
Odd, I find the volume quite load actually, even when going 60 mph over rough highway (I5 North and South). I only have Android Auto, so unsure if it's an issue with your phone volume. Are you absolutely sure you maxed out all volume settings on the Volt and your iPhone? I'd double check since the car has max volume settings I think when you're using auto-volume w/r to speed. I'd turn off all auto volume settings then max out everything you can find and see if that doesn't help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts