GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm ready to lease my new Volt but can't find a dealership near Colorado Springs that will lease through US Bank. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Anyone know of a different dealership I'm Colorado that I can work with? I've been to Al Serra, Daniels Long, and John Elway (denver)... Thanks so much!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Well howdy neighbor.. I also in the springs. (Well I live in Monument but teach at UCCS).

I'd suggest you call the Volt Advisors and ask them
You can reach the Volt Advisors at 877-486-5846

When I wanted to buy my volt I talked to Daniels Long, (they had some they traded to get some in early August, but they wanted too much above MSRP and played too many games for me. I called the volt advisors, they checked their info and, with me on the line, put me in touch with 3 dealers in CO to see if they had allocations left (they did not), then they found me exactly what I wanted outside of dallas TX. It was way more efficient than me trying to call them, as they knew who had at least received allocations. (E.g. at that time Al Serra had not) TX was long drive but I'm happy I did. Bought my volt Aug 15, and loving it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
found this by experimenting ...go to USBANK.com and then to http://usbank.zag.com/main.html?referrer_id=ZUSBA0004. it will ask for your zipcode and the brand of car you want. you specify "Volt" and it will show you three dealers...two within 10 miles of colorado springs and a third some 80 ish miles away. since this is a US Bank web site, I would assume that the three dealers it identifies are users of their 'paper.'
good luck
Stuart #B2209

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help

Thanks for all the help guys! I will check out the website and call that number as well. I did find out that the chevy dealership in Littleton does have a deal with US bank to lease. I'm planning on going up there next week.

3,605 Posts
@airphettie,

Great to hear you found one that works with US Bank. If you run into any issues at all do not hesitate to give us a call. (877-486-5846)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts