GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering leasing a "base model" Volt with no options on it. I prefer the dark gray center console compared to the white center console.

All of the dark gray center console Volts I've seen appear to have a "leather trim package" on them.

Can you get a base model Volt (with no options) with the dark gray center console ?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Isn't the color of the center stack tied to the interior color? Don't know that myself, but you may be able to figure it out on chevy.com on the build one section.

·
Registered
355 Posts
You can get it on a base model with the pebble beige interior. That's the only way to get it with cloth seats. With leather (via the Premium Trim package) you can get it with pebble beige, black with dark accents, or black with spice red. This is for MY2013.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Remin volt dash kits are your only option until GM offers a choice.
The white Ipod look is a tacky contrast with dark interior but best suited for the 2 White colours.
Maybe someone will swap you for a dark centre console.

·
Registered
667 Posts
re:centre stack colour

I'm considering leasing a "base model" Volt with no options on it. I prefer the dark gray center console compared to the white center console.

All of the dark gray center console Volts I've seen appear to have a "leather trim package" on them.

Can you get a base model Volt (with no options) with the dark gray center console ?
Remin volt dash kits solve the problem. The white centre console is a perfect match for the whites.
Dark center stack should be standard with white as a free option. I like the dark centre stack with any interior.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I too dislike the white stack coming with my Volt. We should come up with a method to swap between members. I would assume that a stack swap should be a relatively simple affair (compared to say, replacing the infotainment unit)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You can get it on a base model with the pebble beige interior. That's the only way to get it with cloth seats. This is for MY2013.

Yes, I've heard this before but, haven't had any luck verifying it on the Chevy.com website.

The dash kit seems like a good idea but, since I'll be leasing, I don't want to possibly damage the interior by removing the kit prior to end of lease.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Any one else notice the Prius shown in the Sting Ray Chevrolet Volt ad ?

3,600 Posts
@ HKPDW,

It looks like the question has already been answered, but just to confirm, yes you can get the dark argent accents with the Pebble Beige cloth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts