GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Even assuming it is a stripped LT Volt, 10k miles, and bonus tag and $1,500 lease conquest cash is being baked in, I don't see how a brand new '17 can be leased at 0 down, $145. Tossing in fees and tax, that would still be well under $200/month.

I reached out to the dealership to get more details. Has anyone else seen a similar deal somewhere else?

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's def interesting because if that is true you STRUCK GOLD!!! I would make the trip out to MA if my lease was up right now and if this was real.

Be interesting to hear what they have to say... Only weird thing is their using a stock 2014/2015 Volt photo.. Why wouldn't they just use a new stock photo?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I called the dealership and spoke to a Kayla Jarrett, who is one of the internet sales managers (and looking at her email profile photo, pretty hot too! #Elemental). She told me the only incentive money the lease deal quoted above includes a $1,500 trade in assistance incentive.

If you don't have a trade-in, a $1k private offer or $1k lease conquest incentive could be used instead. So someone eligible for one of the $1k rebates would have to pay about $15 per month more than what is quoted (+TTL of course). The $500 farm bureau rebate could also be combined.

She also said Quirk is the 3rd largest Chevy dealer in the country, which is why they can offer such low pricing. I don't see any reason she would lie about that.

So it seems this deal is not a unicorn! $0 down, under $200/month seems perfectly achievable. And still eligible for the $2,500 MA EV rebate too!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ok, I called the dealership and spoke to a Kayla Jarrett, who is one of the internet sales managers (and looking at her email profile photo, pretty hot too! #Elemental). She told me the only incentive money the lease deal quoted above includes a $1,500 trade in assistance incentive.

If you don't have a trade-in, a $1k private offer or $1k lease conquest incentive could be used instead. So someone eligible for one of the $1k rebates would have to pay about $15 per month more than what is quoted (+TTL of course). The $500 farm bureau rebate could also be combined.

She also said Quirk is the 3rd largest Chevy dealer in the country, which is why they can offer such low pricing. I don't see any reason she would lie about that.

So it seems this deal is not a unicorn! $0 down, under $200/month seems perfectly achievable. And still eligible for the $2,500 MA EV rebate too!
Amazing deal!!! Any lease pull ahead on there also?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just called and spoke to the manager they will not sell to residents outside of the state... Let the search continue!

Great find and good luck!

·
Registered
69 Posts
There is normally about $1,100 in costs even though there is no money down. MA registration, title, inspection, dealer fee and acquisition fee. I haven't dealt with the Chevy store but just leased two cars from their Kia store. I was able to haggle away those costs on my leases though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Julie said that her sales person would call me. No call so far. I think the fact that I live in Virginia may be why I am not getting a call.

IF the deal is real I would consider getting the train up there and driving home. They claim they have $7000 in dealer incentives on a base LT Volt. But I think that the word mdaniel got may be the deal/ no deal.

What was the verdict?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Julie said that her sales person would call me. No call so far. I think the fact that I live in Virginia may be why I am not getting a call.

IF the deal is real I would consider getting the train up there and driving home. They claim they have $7000 in dealer incentives on a base LT Volt. But I think that the word mdaniel got may be the deal/ no deal.
I'm 99.9% certain you need to be a CARB state resident to get the deal above. Lease cash is cut in half for non-CARB'ers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
When you say 0 down, is it accounting as $2500 down and then the rebate or a true 0 down and you get a $2500 rebate on top?

In March I was able to get 0 down ($1500 down and $1500 rebate) and $162/month after taxes for a Volt LT 2017 (base model) 10k 36 mo lease. The only incentive applied was non GM lease and $500 discount end of month special. Tried to apply Private Offer but PO couldn't be applied in March on a 2017 Volt. This was in CA.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When you say 0 down, is it accounting as $2500 down and then the rebate or a true 0 down and you get a $2500 rebate on top?

In March I was able to get 0 down ($1500 down and $1500 rebate) and $162/month after taxes for a Volt LT 2017 (base model) 10k 36 mo lease. The only incentive applied was non GM lease and $500 discount end of month special. Tried to apply Private Offer but PO couldn't be applied in March on a 2017 Volt. This was in CA.
During my convo with (hello!), she never even mentioned the $2,500 state EV rebate. So that wasn't factored in the quote at all.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just some notes from a Massachusetts Resident.

1. The $2,500 State rebate is for Massachusetts residents only. It applies for Mass residents who purchase out of state, but not for out of state residents who purchase in MA.

2. While looking for a Gen 1, I went to Quirk for the $7,000 off invoice offer. I also had $4,500 in Bonus GM Points. Let's just say, I didn't end up purchasing from them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just some notes from a Massachusetts Resident.

1. The $2,500 State rebate is for Massachusetts residents only. It applies for Mass residents who purchase out of state, but not for out of state residents who purchase in MA.

2. While looking for a Gen 1, I went to Quirk for the $7,000 off invoice offer. I also had $4,500 in Bonus GM Points. Let's just say, I didn't end up purchasing from them.

Might as well let the cat out of the bag and save a lot of people making phone calls.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More information: spoke to I think the general manager, and he said there is only 1 unit eligible for the quoted numbers above. It must have a bonus tag slapped on it...didn't give me the amount, but said non-tagged units would be $30 more per month, so the tag must be worth 1k.

Still not a unicorn, but not as good or wide a deal as I first thought.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
The funny thing is this one model actually includes options...

But all you do is show up to your local dealer with this deal saved as a cell phone screen shot...Tell them you have already spoke the Quick and if a good deal cannot be replicated you're going to fly there and drive it home...Even show them of pic of the hot salesman...Ha ha...

Yet deals in NorCal are real, $1500 down and $185/mo are easy to get and will ship without much work...Others have reported lower pricing there but took considerable heavy negotiations...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Just called and spoke to the manager they will not sell to residents outside of the state... Let the search continue!
Any deals in these states cannot be replicated in Michigan since we are missing about $3200 in CCR relative to offers that are available there:

California, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington, Maryland, Delaware, and New Mexico.

Even qualifying for an employee discount, I can't pull the trigger on a Volt deal yet. $3200 is a lot of money.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts