GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad to part with the Volt after 5 years, but it was damn near my most reliable car ever owned. For the 1st time in a decade, no GM car in the garage!

Moved on to the enemy:

Goodbye to the community fand thanks for the years of good info!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Is that the Mustang Mach-E?

Reactions: Killroy

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Sad to part with the Volt after 5 years, but it was damn near my most reliable car ever owned. For the 1st time in a decade, no GM car in the garage!

Congratulations! After driving it for a while, please let us know how the Mach-E compares to the Volt!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Many have said, the Volt is the gateway to full electric! Enjoy, I've seen great reviews on that vehicle and now someone else will get to enjoy the Volt.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrat's! I have one in the same color coming in next month.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Moved on to the enemy:

View attachment 172371

I did the opposite. After owning a ****vette (how it should be spelled) I swore off Chevey forever. In 2017 I bought a 2014 off-lease Volt on impulse and love it. It turns out I hate Chevy Dealers!

The MachE looks great! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
6 Posts

Moved on to the enemy:

View attachment 172371

Wow. I just traded my 2018 Volt in four weeks ago on a Mach-E Premium in the same color. So far I love the MME, but I also miss the Volt a little as it was a great car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts