GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I would take 20 percent off and subtract $7500 for tax credit. Say around $20k? I say that as the 2016 model was available for a short time for 20 percent off, so people were paying that new after tax break (if eligible for all of it).
I agree with the 20% before incentives (obviously higher mileage/bad condition may warrant a higher discount)...True Demos/Service loaners/Program vehicles should have never been titled and eligible for the tax credit...But sometimes dealers advertise previous titled cars as demos...The quick and easy to find out, GMF will not allow you lease an used vehicle...Even if you have no intention of leasing just ask if you can lease it, if they say no the dealer most likely is being shady but just know it wouldn't qualify for the tax credit...

Another thing is just go over the car with a fine toothed comb, look for missing items like the charger/manuals etc, check the tires, see if the rims have curb rash...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.