GM Volt Forum banner

BUY A VOLT TODAY

1873 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  dax777
Prepare for the usual gas price increase of the Labor Day holiday. That’s the time hurricane warnings cause fuel prices to spike for whatever reason. BUY A VOLT TODAY. :cool:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,211 Posts
In western NY, the radio stations here say that gas has gone up 20 cents in the last couple weeks. I've seen a few additional Volts around the town I'm visiting here. Whenever regular gets up near $4 it makes the news pretty regularly. Where's Newt Gingrich and his $2.50 gas? :)

· Registered
296 Posts
Here in Southern California, gas is already over $4.00 for 87 octane and about $4.30 for 91 octane. Gas seems to rise here first and we already pay more for gas as it is. I guess that's why Volts just don't stay on the lots here in California. I am starting to see more and more Volts driving around. Can't beat the Volt!!

Shawn

· Registered
642 Posts
I couldn't agree more, just heard on the news that Israel considers talks concerning Iran' Nuke policy are done...they may well strike Iran before the end of the year, if so, Iran will most likely fire on the Tankers in the Strait....resulting in $8-10 gas in no time at all...buy a Volt while you can still find one....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.