GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moderator please relocate this thread if this is the wrong place for a For Sale item. Wasn't able to find a classified section on the website so here is my ad:

Selling brand new VoltShelf including rear seat partition and all fitting hardware and instructions. Product fits Gen1 Volt. Finished in cocoa brown leather on one side and smoke gray on reverse.

Since acquiring only 3 weeks ago I have discovered my need for carrying tall items in rear cargo area has me removing the shelf to accommodate items more often than I can leave the shelf in place. My miscalculation is your gain. See details of product at the VoltShop website.

Paid $180. Priced for quick sale at $80 plus shipping. Thanks for looking. PM me if you have any questions. I'm near Cleveland, Ohio. As a newbie my post count is low and prevents me from adding pictures to this post. Happy to email you a set of pictures of the item if you PM me your email address.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Priced drop to $70. This is a well-made product. Just not a good fit for me as I need to haul tall items in the cargo area too frequently. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
21 Posts
To coin a phrase from another forum I frequent, this tread is useless without pictures. Oh yeah, this poor OP is prohibited from posting pictures with a post count < 10.
Note, my complaint will increase my post count so eventually I will be able to post pictures of what I did to my charge port (Volt) outside of my avatar. I won't be rude and link to an unrelated post, couldn't anyway with my post count.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
To coin a phrase from another forum I frequent, this tread is useless without pictures. Oh yeah, this poor OP is prohibited from posting pictures with a post count < 10.
Note, my complaint will increase my post count so eventually I will be able to post pictures of what I did to my charge port (Volt) outside of my avatar. I won't be rude and link to an unrelated post, couldn't anyway with my post count.
Most of the readers are, by now, well familiar with Scarlett's VoltShelf product. The related threads below have the URL for the product page in them if you want to see what they are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts