GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The gold bow tie from the front of my 2013 Volt has gone missing. I'm assuming that it did not just fall off but I'd thought I'd check here to see if anyone has had their front bow tie go missing as well. I'm guessing that it was stolen although I do not know why anyone would do that.

I do sort of like the look of the silver reflective backing that remains where the gold once was but the hole in the middle of it takes away from the appearance.

It's been a long time since I've posted or read this board. I'm nearing 70k miles without any significant issues. It continues to be a great car.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
The gold bow tie from the front of my 2013 Volt has gone missing. I'm assuming that it did not just fall off but I'd thought I'd check here to see if anyone has had their front bow tie go missing as well. I'm guessing that it was stolen although I do not know why anyone would do that.

I do sort of like the look of the silver reflective backing that remains where the gold once was but the hole in the middle of it takes away from the appearance.

It's been a long time since I've posted or read this board. I'm nearing 70k miles without any significant issues. It continues to be a great car.
Wow, who would steal a Chevy emblem. Lol

Take this opportunity and get a custom emblem made!

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
This is part of GM's new over the air update system. JK Sorry to hear about this actually. Sounds like a scavenger hunt gone bad.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That's bizarre. I'd understand stealing something like a Bugatti badge, but a Chevy? There's nothing unique about the Volt's badge, I'd imagine it fell off.

Upload a photo of it! I'd like to see how different it looks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts