GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello!

We just purchased a 2013 dark gray with black cloth/white trim a few days ago.

we already love the car and cant wait to get it up in the mountains this weekend.

Plan to do a color match on the grill and wheels/tires, LED on all lights. Lots of great info here. Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congratulations! And I like your charging setup. At the moment I'm still driving across the lawn up to the front door, where the closest receptacle is.

It's beautiful!

Anne

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congratulations, welcome to the team!

·
8,680 Posts
Congrats! Welcome. One of the nice things about an electric car in your area is they don't suffer at all from altitude - if anything the thinner air makes them quicker. (Of course, the range extender will have more trouble keeping up, but until it drains the battery buffer you won't feel it. That's what Mountain mode is good for. :) )

Don't forget about Voltstats...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations! And I like your charging setup. At the moment I'm still driving across the lawn up to the front door, where the closest receptacle is.

It's beautiful!

Anne
thanks!

ours is a cord hanging out the master bath window until Monday when a 240 outlet gets installed in the carport and the ground is fixed in 120 outlet. :cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
thanks!

ours is a cord hanging out the master bath window until Monday when a 240 outlet gets installed in the carport and the ground is fixed in 120 outlet. :cool:
Hah! And here I imagined you had an outlet along with those garden lights along the driveway! I'm probably going to just have the electrician install a lamppost with a receptacle on it near the driveway. Must leave room for the pile of snow produced by the plow, and make sure the plow doesn't take out the receptacle. Sigh.

Anne

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice to see another Volt in Boulder! I've always thought Chevrolet should create a Volt only store in Boulder. They don't make it easy for people when the closest dealers are 15 miles away, and definitely out of the the bubble! I need to replace my 2012 lease and liked the guys at King.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts