GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
California residents we still have a good group of Bonus Volts and we will be able to put new ones on list for the 20th. These are worth an extra 500 dollars which never hurts. We also have 3 service loaners that we will be leasing they have around 5000 miles on them but will lease for 70 less and you still get all the miles and term so they become good deals. If you are interested text me.

Thank you

Rick Alpern
GM
Keyes Chevy.
818 231 -1286

·
Registered
568 Posts
I just have to say -- as a regular every day forum user, I'm sick of seeing this **** from Rick here. Every few days it seems he spams the forum with very vague deals like this one. No mention of year, price, trim level, nothing.

There's a specific sub-forum for this and he blatantly ignores posting in the proper section in hopes of drumming up more business. If someone is interested in buying/selling/leasing they go there. Why don't you?

I know I'm not the only one that would suggest this -- but maybe you should stop posting in the manner you have been and just use the tried and true method of: wacky inflateable arm waving puppet that seems to be ouside of most car dealerships

·
Registered
425 Posts
these posts help us all get much better deals throughout the country when it is tine to buy, saving us lots of money. that is an important function of the forum. keep up the good work, Rick

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I just have to say -- as a regular every day forum user, I'm sick of seeing this **** from Rick here. Every few days it seems he spams the forum with very vague deals like this one. No mention of year, price, trim level, nothing.

There's a specific sub-forum for this and he blatantly ignores posting in the proper section in hopes of drumming up more business. If someone is interested in buying/selling/leasing they go there. Why don't you?

I know I'm not the only one that would suggest this -- but maybe you should stop posting in the manner you have been and just use the tried and true method of: wacky inflateable arm waving puppet that seems to be ouside of most car dealerships
I didn't buy my Volt from Rick, but now he is a sponsor, what's the problem. If you don't like his posts, don't read them.

·
Registered
238 Posts

Well, now this discussion you started will help keep the post afloat.... Guess Rick owes you one.

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1473762355.569449.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
I didn't buy my Volt from Rick, but now he is a sponsor, what's the problem. If you don't like his posts, don't read them.
I did read a post from a mod somewhere in this forum that he is a sponsor now. Shouldn't sponsors get their own section or is that only for sponsors that sell parts?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I did read a post from a mod somewhere in this forum that he is a sponsor now. Shouldn't sponsors get their own section or is that only for sponsors that sell parts?
I think the "Keyes" section is still in the works or something. So Rick got permission to make his usual posts until he gets a dedicated section made.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you don't like Rick or Keyes, simply don't read the post. Many of the people on this board happen to LOVE Keyes and Rick.
I know that I do. I am driving a 2014 Volt that I leased from Rick and he saved me thousands of dollars in a painless transaction.
Lots of dealers claim to give low prices, but what they claim and what they deliver are not the same. I have found Rick and Keyes to do what they say.

Again, if you don't like something, simply move on.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the support and I never try to be
vague. I post deals when asked and information when asked. Many times I am asked by text to put things on this forum. I posted deals about a week ago and those deals are still solid deals on the bonus units!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I got my 2013 Volt from Rick, and my wife just drove home in her 2017 Volt last week as well, also from Keyes.
Great dealership and excellent customer service!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Green Stickers have now been ordered for all stock units
Hi Rick,
I thought DMV stopped allowing dealers to order stickers and require the registration be completed first?

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you don't like Rick or Keyes, simply don't read the post. Many of the people on this board happen to LOVE Keyes and Rick.
I know that I do. I am driving a 2014 Volt that I leased from Rick and he saved me thousands of dollars in a painless transaction.
Lots of dealers claim to give low prices, but what they claim and what they deliver are not the same. I have found Rick and Keyes to do what they say.

Again, if you don't like something, simply move on.
Same here. Picked up my 2014 after getting a huge runaround with the local dealers. Flew down, drove back to Utah. Really enjoying my Volt and the THOUSANDS of dollars Keyes saved me. Will buy again.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'd like to add to my positive vote. Keyes got me a deal around $80 per month less than anyone here in the San Jose Bay Area would and most of them were unfriendly and unhelpful. They even delivered it. This was in 2013, ready to go again in a month or so.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I don't know and have never met Rick, but when I was shopping for my Volt earlier this year, I had an absolutely terrible experience via email with the Keyes. It left a very bad taste in my mouth and I wound up buying from Rydell instead (who also gave me a better deal, as it turned out). Hopefully, my experience was an outlier...

Many of the people on this board happen to LOVE Keyes and Rick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts