GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got to talking with Mike, the owner of the Voltstats site, and he managed to get my Bolt successfully authorized for a BoltEVstats page. Unfortunately, my Bolt doesn't seem to be transmitting diagnostic information yet, so nothing actually appears on the page at the moment.

http://www.voltstats.net/BoltEV/

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
If there's ever a bug and it shows the Bolt EV using gas great fuel for the EV trolls!!!

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
If there is a site for the Spark EV, the Bolt EV must be added.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Awesome, all three of my Volt's have been registered (Patty Wagen, BAZINGA and Von Zipper) and have used the data collected many times over almost 5 years to either to validate or introduce the Volts capabilities to fans and or detractors. Many times at work I would get into heated arguments where VoltStats (raw data) was the only thing these folks would understand.

The more raw real world data the better. And I'd like to give Mike a shout out for building and hosting VoltStats.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So there are 11 Bolts on Boltstats right now....though one of them looks like it is a GM test Bolt, based off the # of miles and the VIN that is way off from the other VINs.

I am bringing up the rear. :( I need to get road tripping in my Bolt more to Bolt-imore....get it? ....eh, nevermind.

Interesting that if we toss out the GM test Bolt, last 4 digits of the VINs are within a couple of thousand of each other: 0094-2184.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Damn it, I'm still in last! One of you bolt n00bs register already so I can get out of the basement.

I still hold the record of "Most Eastward Bolt" at least. Sorry jeff_h. :p

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep you sure do... and you will log more miles for another 5 days or so... and then '33408' will show up and off we go!
Based off your Volt's stats, you'll blow by me within a week of getting your Bolt.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on, guys. We need another four-digit mileage, non-corporate Bolt EV! Night Fall is getting lonely... :p
Hey, Night Fall's owner needs up update his zip code so it can get properly placed on the owner's map. :p

I'm no longer in last! I passed the 1 Bolt in Texas over the weekend. :)

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll try and fix that.... LOL
All us non CA/OR Bolt owners need to unite and get on Boltstats ASAP! Would be hilarious if we could outnumber the CA/OR Bolts. LOL

·
Registered
949 Posts
All us non CA/OR Bolt owners need to unite and get on Boltstats ASAP! Would be hilarious if we could outnumber the CA/OR Bolts. LOL
I've been watching the list grow slowly... today I see a new addition on the list from Nebraska, and someone had made mention in a thread here somewhere of seeing a Bolt in NE recently... so there ya go.

·
Registered
472 Posts
It makes me wonder if #13153 is Mary Barra's Bolt :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
BTW that bolt just did 759.06 miles in one day! Which has to be a new record. Wonder if Mr Bellmer has traded in his Volt :).

I wish there was a thread to keep track of these numbers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts