GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How can I tell if a Bolt has "Driver Confidence II"? Keep in mind I'll be explaining this to a used dealership (not Chevy) and they'll be flipping through menus to confirm. I cant even get them to confirm DC, they're clueless. When car shopping there are always tricks to recognizing packages at a glance: Bose label on the speaker door.. Buttons on the steering wheel shows lane assist (Driver Confidence I), and so on..

·
Administrator
20,023 Posts
Driver Confidence II Package is available on Premier and includes: Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Depature Warning, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Following Distance Indicator and Intellibeam headlamps

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driver Confidence II Package is available on Premier and includes: Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Depature Warning, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Following Distance Indicator and Intellibeam headlamps
Yes, I know. My question is: How do I tell if the prospective Bolt has this package? I think there's a menu that you can check/uncheck each alert. Is this the only way to confirm?

·
Administrator
20,023 Posts
Yes, I know. My question is: How do I tell if the prospective Bolt has this package? I think there's a menu that you can check/uncheck each alert. Is this the only way to confirm?
Drive the car and or check the controls. See the owners manual on the controls for setting the options.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Option code WPX. It would be on the option code tag, but where it is on the Bolt, I couldn't tell you.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Option code WPX. It would be on the option code tag, but where it is on the Bolt, I couldn't tell you.
Look on the inside of the door of the glove box.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'm thinking that you could tell by looking for the "collision alert sensitivity" button in the centre of the button cluster on the left spoke of the steering wheel. As far as I know that's only labelled on cars with forward collision alert.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not 100% sure but based on the info above if DC II includes Intellibeam then there will be a button to. enable this on the turn signal stalk. Look for an icon with a headlamp and a letter A inside it. You can see it at the start of this video.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts