GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The discussion about the Bolt on Hawaii 5-0 reminded me that on this years Amazing Race Canada the Bolt was featured in one segment (a pair of Chevys is one of the prizes). On landing by sea plane on Salt Spring Island, after they ate their blueberry pie they drove their Chevy Bolt to find a clue at fairy place then drove them to take ferry from Vesuvius to Crofton and drove to Raptor Centre where they had to tie a falconer's knot with one hand with a raptor on the hand then drove the Bolt to the Race Track where they had to drive a Corvette around the track with in a time frame then drove them to Kinsol Trestle (highest wooden train trestle in the world). I live here so it was all familiar but Chevy's little bit in promoting the Chevy Bolt.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for sharing this. Does anyone know how to purchase this episode/season in the US? I can only find the US version of the show.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have an Android box you can get it (as well as any other TV or movie for free). As for smart TV's, not sure. If you don't know what an Android box is, I believe your local Best Buy carries a few. I personally bought one available locally (at local home show) see: sidekicktv.com, they come at various prices depending on capability, speed, memory, 4K, full keyboard, etc.

The ironic thing is although they were featured (contestants used them to get around the Cowichan Valley) the local Chevy deal does not sell the Volt or the Bolt (although the newly acquired dealership is said to be looking to become EV certified).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hah! What are the odds? Oh well...at least they're getting some national TV exposure. Hopefully they'll follow through with their plan to sell them.

Thanks for the tip about the Sidekick. I'll check it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts