GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had my Bolt EV for a week tonight and I could not be more happy with this decision to make the leap. Over and above my expectations. The two energy screen pictures after my commute this morning. Totally Awesome GM keep up the good work.

0710170656.jpg 0710170656a.jpg 0706171103.jpg 0706171103b.jpg 0706171104.jpg

·
Registered
206 Posts
Enjoy the ride! Here's to many happy miles together!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I concur. Seeing very similar estimates. Had my Bolt EV almost 4 weeks now.
The highway passing acceleration is nice too.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
In 10 years when cars like the Bolt sticker for $25K (2017 equivalent) without incentives, the world will truly be changing forever. But this is the start.

Nice, classy color for your Bolt, btw!

·
Administrator
20,223 Posts
In my test drive I was unable to go from L directly back to D. I just landed on N when I pushed the shifter "up" toward D. Found out you simply pull the shifter back again to go from L to D )could not find that nugget in the owner's manual). I liked the 360° view for parking. The car handles well, lots of room, lots og "go" power. One pedal driving and Regen paddle are very nice. Enjoy your car! :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
In my test drive I was unable to go from L directly back to D. I just landed on N when I pushed the shifter "up" toward D. Found out you simply pull the shifter back again to go from L to D )could not find that nugget in the owner's manual).
The reason the shifter is designed that way is to ensure different actions are required for shifting to "N" vs. shifting to a powered mode. Otherwise it would be too easy to accidentally end up in "N" when you tried to shift from "L" to "D", forgetting that you were already in "D" mode.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I only stay just under 10 miles over the speed limit all back roads for my commute.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
So Chevy is continuing their tradition of "under-rating" their EPA numbers. Excellent news.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
137 wh/mile?!?

Are you sure you weren't behind the car pushing? ;)

That's really impressive. Even factoring in charging losses, that's well over 200MPGe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts