As per the Bolt Owners Manual
Bolt Owners Manual said:2017 Chevrolet Bolt Maintenance Schedule
Owner Checks and Services
Once a Month
• Check the tire inflation pressures. See Tire Pressure.
• Inspect the tires for wear. See Tire Inspection.
• Check the windshield washer fluid level. See Washer Fluid.
Required Services Every 12 000 km/7,500 mi
• Rotate the tires, if recommended for the vehicle, and perform the following services. See Tire Rotation.
• Check vehicle coolant level.
• Check windshield washer fluid level. See Washer Fluid.
• Visually inspect windshield wiper blades for wear, cracking, or contamination. See Exterior Care. Replace worn or damaged wiper blades. See Wiper Blade Replacement.
• Check tire inflation pressures. See Tire Pressure.
• Inspect tire wear. See Tire Inspection.
• Visually check for fluid leaks.
• Inspect brake system. See Exterior Care.
• Visually inspect steering, suspension, and chassis components for damaged, loose, or missing parts or signs of wear. See Exterior Care.
• Check restraint system components. See Safety System Check.
• Lubricate body components. See Exterior Care.
• Check accelerator pedal for damage, high effort, or binding. Replace if needed.
• Visually inspect gas strut for signs of wear, cracks, or other damage. Check the hold open ability of the strut. See your dealer if service is required.
• Check tire sealant expiration date, if equipped. See Tire Sealant and Compressor Kit.
79.1 KB Views: 826