GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Honda fit

GM factory decal went on pretty easy. Just keep everything wet including your fingers, car body and both sides of the decal. Once on the car, peel off the backing at a sharp angle very slowly, keeping it wet. A credit card works well to work out the bubbles. Towel dry, using the towel to also work out any imperfections. I think I like it on the Bolt EV but I'm sure there are mixed opinions on that. Suzanne said, "How much did you spend on that?"

·
Registered
433 Posts
I don't mind it. The white really pops against the blue.

·
Administrator
21,115 Posts
Looks like you did a nice job. Congrats. :)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I wonder if any of the original 2010 Volts still have the huge VOLT decal still on?
There's a 2011-12 Volt that drives past here about 1-2 times a month that still has the big VOLT decal on the sides.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
I'm not a big fan of vinyl/decal designs on cars (doesn't mean I dislike them either) but this one looks very nice on your Bolt. Nicely done too from what I can tell.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very nice ride...but I am the of the opposite minded ...I remove every decal and sticker possible on every car I own..including body side mouldings. I find it a much cleaner look for myself.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Interesting. I've always wondered if they're removed now will there be obvious paint fade outlines.
I had mine taken off after buying it at age 3.5, and there was no ghost. But maybe the silver is different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts