GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
We all expected the 2017 Chevy Bolt EV to win best ECO vehicle this year and it did but the overall winner from all vehicles tested this year by Motor Week drivers, they unanimously picked the 2017 Bolt EV. WOW I was not expecting tat.

·
Administrator
19,984 Posts
"Best of the Year" award.

A clear standout above all of the vehicles we’ve driven over the past 12 months, it should be no shocker to anyone who has followed the evolution of electric cars, that this highly practical plug-in takes our most coveted prize.

Pushing boundaries, setting benchmarks, while keeping it affordable; that’s what made the Chevrolet Bolt EV our staff’s unanimous choice as our 2017 MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Best of the Year.

http://www.motorweek.org/reviews/drivers_choice_awards/#/best-of-the-year

·
Administrator
19,984 Posts
The audio is Motor Week’s John Davis I believe. Contrast the video above with what he said on WGN's Chicago Auto Show overview tonight: "The Chevy Bolt EV will be there."

That's all Chevy marketing could muster apparently for promoting the car. No test drives either.

·
Banned
145 Posts
I watched Motorweek earlier today was excited when they made the announcement. I would love to test drive the Bolt. Do they have a sport mode? Sometimes I enjoy fast accelerations in my Volt.

·
Administrator
19,984 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts