GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the G2 Volt, the cars.com configurator website is up before the chevy one..

www.cars.com

MSRP and invoice pricing are shown. From my experience with G2 volt, the pricing was pretty close to reality but we won't know that until later.

Some interesting tidbits already discussed from the gmfleet ordering guide, it looks like bose speakers are only available in the premier. LT has ability to get both driver confidence packages, but they are tied together but only gets cloth seats.

Have fun bulding while you wait for late year arrivals.:cool:

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I got $41,718 for the invoice price for my custom Bolt (Nightfall Gray Metallic Premier with infotainment/DCII packages and fast charging). :p

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
The Premier INCLUDES the driver infotainment package I.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
The Premier INCLUDES the driver infotainment package I.
No clue to what the "driver infotainment package" is?

If you're referring to "Driver Confidence I" package, yes- the Premier does include that, but if you want to add "Driver Confidence II Package" .... you're forced to add the $500 "Infotainment Package" also.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No clue to what the "driver infotainment package" is?

If you're referring to "Driver Confidence I" package, yes- the Premier does include that, but if you want to add "Driver Confidence II Package" .... you're forced to add the $500 "Infotainment Package" also.
I could be wrong, but I maybe shark volt was simply stating that you get one of the two driver safety packages on the premier becuase the premier on the volt doesn't.

I actually like the available options on the LT and premier packages for the Bolt better than the G2 Volt. If you want safety you can get it for around $1100. If you want leather seats and Bose speakers then you bump up and get a Premier. Safety pakages should always be available at all levels and the Bolt covers that where the G2 Vt didn't. Also, thankful that DCFC is also available in both levels for $750.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
^ Agree w/you Geo,
I will likely order the Premiere with Driver confidence II package... it's got pretty much all the tech GM currently has.

I'm only complaining about being forced to spend an extra $500 on the crappy/overpriced infotainment package (Bose Premium 6-Speaker Audio System, Wireless Charging For Devices, Rear USB Charging-Only Ports) which I couldn't care less about- in order to be able to order the $500 Driver confidence II package that has the tech I really want.

It's kind of like what Toyota does w/the Prius... everybody gets $400 All-Weather Floor Liner Package whether you want them or not. Do you need All-Weather Floor Liners... most likely, but you can get much better ones at half the price... on your schedule.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts