GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the Bolt at the NY Auto Show? Is it being displayed with pride or hidden in some obscure corner?
Can a person sit in it or is viewing only?

·
Registered
438 Posts
The the Bolt is not at the THE NYC auto show, I was told that it was on the the west coast at the moment. There are 1.5 Volts promiently displayed, along with with a 2016 ELR, 3 ev & phev BMWs, 1 Volvo phev awd cuv, porche phev suv seating 7, and and if I remember correctly 2 Mercedes phev vehicles.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that info MrEnergyCzar. Did you happen to ask any GM people if the Bolt would be there latter in the week?

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
The the Bolt is not at the THE NYC auto show, I was told that it was on the the west coast at the moment. There are 1.5 Volts promiently displayed, along with with a 2016 ELR, 3 ev & phev BMWs, 1 Volvo phev awd cuv, porche phev suv seating 7, and and if I remember correctly 2 Mercedes phev vehicles.
Is the ELR really there?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I don't know why it wouldn't be. We had the ELR at the Dallas auto show a few weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Thanks, I was asking about the 2016. I thought it was surprising it would have been there since we haven't seen any press release about it.

·
1,101 Posts
At least I do not feel so bad that the Bolt was not at either the Cleveland or Pittsburgh shows.....

But the question is:

Why not?????

JIm - C-5277

·
Registered
438 Posts
Is the ELR really there?
I was told that it was definitely a 2016. Though presenters have very little info. It was was displayed but looked like an orphan. Doors we're locked so little visibility to interior. I also asked 3 people to insure it was the 2016.
as for for future phev caddies the the presenters had no current information.
Sad to see less storage in 2016 volt, umbrella storage is gone and do to rear middle seat no middle rear storage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts