GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have got Chevy Volt from 2015, it has a problem with blower since week ago.

If I go on "Comfort" mode then I can set it on 4 , when I set it on 5 it will blow and doesn't blow and doesn't, When higher than 5 it will not blow at all.

When I will set it on "ECO" mode it will not blow above 7.

I checked errors in HVAC controller and there is empty. These setting 1 to 10 I was checking with an Autel and it seems like all is fine, but blower just stop spinning. If I get blower out from car and just supply 12V it will spin like crazy, without any problem.

Someone has any idea, I don't see possibility to make reset or some learn blower. It is weird because of if there is problem with resistor blower should work on high only, but there is the opposite problem.

Thank you !

·
Registered
511 Posts
Please check the thread "intermittent blower issue", someone resolved the problem by removing at the driver fuse box the fuse F5 . Good luck.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
What happens when the system in in AUTO mode??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Please check the thread "intermittent blower issue", someone resolved the problem by removing at the driver fuse box the fuse F5 . Good luck.
Thank you volt spain, will check it for a few hours.

Edit: It did not help. Still blow on high and stops and not blow anymore. I must set 0 and again up to max 4 so it blows.

What happens when the system in in AUTO mode??
When I set in in AUTO it sets blower and it stop spinning like when setting manually. System just think that blower is working. In every case it shows percentage of used power e.g. 30% when it blows and when it stops it will continue showing 30%.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Check below "AC Issue" mpmoore 1979 fixed the blower module that was loose. Good luck, long live Poland!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts