GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I just bought my new Volt on Saturday (3/26) --- SO EXCITING --- and really wish that someone out there had some experience with using a bike rack on theirs. I've been driving a Prius for the past 5 years, & remember that when I bought it, adding a hitch was quite controversial. However, I "got 'er done", & have hauled 4 bikes on that little car many times.

I really wish that I could mount a hitch ---- planning to go to our local hitch mounting place sometime this week, & will let you know what they say.

Have you tried a window mount one yet? I have such bad memories of those, that it is not something I'm excited about doing. If there's a suggested model, I'd love some feedback!

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bike Rack Question

(my first time on this site -- I sent this as a "reply", & am now posting it as a "reply to thread". Please forgive the duplication, Tassie)

Hi! I just bought my new Volt on Saturday (3/26) --- SO EXCITING --- and really wish that someone out there had some experience with using a bike rack on theirs. I've been driving a Prius for the past 5 years, & remember that when I bought it, adding a hitch was quite controversial. However, I "got 'er done", & have hauled 4 bikes on that little car many times.

I really wish that I could mount a hitch ---- planning to go to our local hitch mounting place sometime this week, & will let you know what they say.

Have you tried a window mount one yet? I have such bad memories of those, that it is not something I'm excited about doing. If there's a suggested model, I'd love some feedback!

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts