GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
I would recommend Concord Chevrolet and work with their internet sales manager Johnny Huynh. I was in the same boat as you, leased a 2014 from a dealer in LA and was planning to buy another from them, but ended up getting a better deal with Concord.

· Registered
3,574 Posts
Some of the best deals reported are by getting San Jose and Fremont competing against each other...

· Registered
529 Posts
I would recommend Concord Chevrolet and work with their internet sales manager Johnny Huynh. I was in the same boat as you, leased a 2014 from a dealer in LA and was planning to buy another from them, but ended up getting a better deal with Concord.
Just a quick counter data point> When I was shopping for a 2016 last year, I got strung along shamelessly for weeks by one of their "internet sales managers" with broken promise after broken promise about pricing and availability. I can't remember his specific name (I shredded his card with joy!), but I seem to recall there were only two if them there, and they worked very closely together. His BS tactics finally melted down when I baited him repeatedly to confirm our conversations and his promises in an email form, which he conspicuously would NOT do. Then when pressed further (via phone call) as to why not, he finally conceded he would not put any of his "promises" in writing. I will never do business with them again.

I did have a very favorable experience with Dublin Chevrolet when I purchased our old 2014 Volt from them a few years before. I also tried to purchase the 2016 from them when shopping last year, but they were honest and told me straight up that they didn't have the car, and that they couldn't guarantee a price for me until they did. I can respect that.

· Registered
15 Posts
Just a quick counter data point> When I was shopping for a 2016 last year, I got strung along shamelessly for weeks by one of their "internet sales managers" with broken promise after broken promise about pricing and availability. I can't remember his specific name (I shredded his card with joy!), but I seem to recall there were only two if them there, and they worked very closely together. His BS tactics finally melted down when I baited him repeatedly to confirm our conversations and his promises in an email form, which he conspicuously would NOT do. Then when pressed further (via phone call) as to why not, he finally conceded he would not put any of his "promises" in writing. I will never do business with them again.

I did have a very favorable experience with Dublin Chevrolet when I purchased our old 2014 Volt from them a few years before. I also tried to purchase the 2016 from them when shopping last year, but they were honest and told me straight up that they didn't have the car, and that they couldn't guarantee a price for me until they did. I can respect that.

Sorry to hear about your experience. When I was dealing with them, all of it was in writing/email (except for one phone call), so there were no surprises when I showed up at the dealership. The whole process was very painless.

· Registered
27 Posts
My lease is up and wondering where I can get the best deals these days. Last time around deals were so bad here that I bought from LA (and I may do that again).
Recommend Muhammad from Fremont. But of course, do your homework and source for the best quotes from Concord/Fremont/Dublin/Boardwalk/Stewart. Capitol & Momentum basically high-balled everything. So based on my experience, i wouldnt go to them but no harm getting a quote from their competitors and asking if they will beat it by a significant amount.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.