GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick up a 2017 or 2018 Volt with AAC. There seem to be a lot around here. I've started the process of emailing dealers for quotes but am curious to hear about people's experiences in the area.

Also, what are the current incentives I should be looking out for? It looks like there's a $2,500 "regional credit" and a bunch of smaller ones for current leasees, military, first responders etc, which don't apply to me. Strangely there doesn't appear to be a loyalty credit for current Chevy owners (I'd be trading a 2013 Volt Premium if I get a good deal).

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Not sure where in NE you are located, but I'm in NH.
Banks Chevy in Concord is the largest in the area, and supposedly gives pretty good deals.
My dad bought a new Silverado from MacMulkin in Nashua, and they gave him a better deal than he found anywhere else.
I bought my Volt from Quirk in Manchester, and probably wouldn't buy from them again. Their service department has taken pretty good care of me though.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I bought my first Volt, and several Corvettes, from MacMulkin. Excellent, fair dealer.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Based on my son's experience with his Cruze, avoid MacMulkin. He takes it to Banks for service.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I bought two Volts from MacMulkin. I only needed 1 repair (cruise control), they gave me a loaner for a day while they fixed it. Sorry I don't have much data for you, the Volts have just been too damn reliable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips! I'm heading to MacMulkin to see what their Costco price is for a 2018 premier. From what I gather so far, most dealers aren't budging past ~$35,500 for AAC equipped models including the current $2,000 "regional credit." Too much IMO.

·
Registered
2 Posts
vanderev - I'm looking to trade the lease my 2017 Premier with ACC and Nav Its under miles with 12k/yr on the lease @399/month that was with the 7500$ credit and 2g down. Not looking for any money just someone who take over the lease I don't have a need for it anymore. PM me if your interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts