GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have plugged my white volt into that charge many times myself. When I saw the picture I thought at first it was my car sitting next to yours. 6 months ago the space next to me would always be empty. Recently I have found it full every time I have been there.

Maybe Bella Terra needs to take advantage of the new tax incentive to install another charge station. The number of EVs in CA is supposed to increase by 50% in 2013.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You should double park behind those SUVs, block them in, stretch the cord out and plug in.
That's hilarious, but totally passive aggressive, and a good way to get yourself a ticket, a damaged vehicle, or worse, towed... I would prefer to just keep a stack of polite notes in my glove box explaining why the EFF you shouldn't park your gas-only car in the EV charge station spots...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Maybe Bella Terra needs to take advantage of the new tax incentive to install another charge station. The number of EVs in CA is supposed to increase by 50% in 2013.
I agree. I've only been able to plug in there once. The main South Coast Plaza charging stations seem to be full more often now too.

·
Registered
281 Posts
You're such a dork :) here in Houston, it's difficult to get a charge as SUVs are always parking in our charge stalls.

Ask the management to call a tow truck. There's an obvious violation of the marked parking policy if the vehicle can't charge. Sometimes people can only learn the hard way.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just saw the OP's picture in the latest issue ChargePoint's enewsletter, Revved.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The one on the left is a 2012, because it has the small white square reflectors in the taillights. The 2011's didn't have those.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just realized that this board has a "Joule" and a "Joule Thief". Any relation? :)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The one on the left is a 2012, because it has the small white square reflectors in the taillights. The 2011's didn't have those.
An easier way to tell if the non-2013 one is a 2011 or a 2012 is the green HOV/Carpool decals. These weren't available on the 2011's and the first half-year of 2012's. :)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Until I saw this side-by-side I did not realize how different the 2013 looks from the rear. Sorta generic.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I just realized that this board has a "Joule" and a "Joule Thief". Any relation? :)
Nope. I went blank when I registered on here and all that came to mind was the color of the car. I figured I could go back later and update it to something more original when I had a creative moment- unfortunately it's not editable, so Joule it shall remain.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts