GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Why don't you also make groups for other years too?

PS - AWESOME site!

·
Registered
702 Posts

PS - AWESOME site!
I assume it it because the 2011 and 2012 Volts have the same 35-mile battery range and features. The 2013 Volts have "hold mode" and the 38 mile AER, so I can see value in being able to look at their data separately.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great site!

Not sure you want me to add my vehicle. Haven't gotten a home charger yet, so I'm at about 90% ICE. My car would tank the sites stats, all by itself!

I can not WAIT to get my Level 2 charger installed. It's driving me nuts.... (no pun intended)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

PS - AWESOME site!
I didn't create that site, I'm just an average 2013 owner/enthusiast that wanted to create a 2013-specific group on that site. Anyone can create their own groups. So, if you own a 2011 or 2012, create a group for your year.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

PS - AWESOME site!
Thanks, but if you were thinking I created the whole site--I didn't. I just created the "2013 Model Year Volts" group, since that's what I have.

Anyone can create their own groups, so if you own a 2011 or 2012 Volt, feel free to create a corresponding group.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Great site!

Not sure you want me to add my vehicle. Haven't gotten a home charger yet, so I'm at about 90% ICE. My car would tank the sites stats, all by itself!

I can not WAIT to get my Level 2 charger installed. It's driving me nuts.... (no pun intended)
I am using the 120V EVSE. The first plug I tried it in did not work consistently. So I'm sure that when I get around to installing the 240V it will take a bit of an effort for my 1954 vintage house, bypassing the existing box and wiring runs.

Is the 120 V EVSE working for you at all?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts