1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Elemental, how were you able to verify that this is your Volt? I don't see the VIN or did I miss it?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not too much detective work. :) Its the dealership I traded it at, they said they were going to keep it and sell it and the vin is on the site.

As we are all aware, the bottom fell out of these cars. They gave me $8,000 on trade on a $31,000 2014 ELR with 7300 miles.

I can vouche for this car! The only reason I fell out of love was because I fell into lust for a ELR. :)

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Nice detective work :)
LOL:p:eek:

Maybe I should have put on my cheaters before concluding my search! Thanks for pointing this out so quickly.:)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Not too much detective work. :) Its the dealership I traded it at, they said they were going to keep it and sell it and the vin is on the site.

As we are all aware, the bottom fell out of these cars. They gave me $8,000 on trade on a $31,000 2014 ELR with 7300 miles.

I can vouche for this car! The only reason I fell out of love was because I fell into lust for a ELR. :)
Thanks for sharing. I have a 2012 Premium with all options and a few extras with 46k and was curious what you got for yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts