GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the underbody tray just forward of the rear wheels collects an awful lot of sand and pebbles? If you give it a tap from the bottom there's a lot of debris in there. I tried removing as much as I could by hand. Guess I've been driving through a lot of construction or something lately.

Anybody ever experienced this?

Gen2 2018

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Yep. If you change your wheels, for snow tires, you'll see right into that under tray and all that gravel in there. Of if you install a tow hitch, you have to lower the back of that under tray and you'll again see all that gravel. I take a hose and blast all that gravel out in the Spring, when I change out my snow tires.
the underbody tray just forward of the rear wheels collects an awful lot of sand and pebbles? If you give it a tap from the bottom there's a lot of debris in there. I tried removing as much as I could by hand. Guess I've been driving through a lot of construction or something lately.

Anybody ever experienced this?

Gen2 2018

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. If you change your wheels, for snow tires, you'll see right into that under tray and all that gravel in there. Of if you install a tow hitch, you have to lower the back of that under tray and you'll again see all that gravel. I take a hose and blast all that gravel out in the Spring, when I change out my snow tires.
That's a good idea. I'm just about ready to switch over to winter tires so I'll be sure to hose it out then. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts