GM Volt Forum banner

Any place to find charge data history?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  TSquare 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on how Onstar's charge history stopped working a few months ago, and now I can't find it.
So I have 2 questions: Does it work at all for any one? Doesn't for me. Is there some other way of getting my charge history online? Thanks.

#2 ·
I used to be ultra picky about getting ALL data for my Volt. After about 3 months of ultra, I went to not-ultra. Volt uses so little electricity compared to the rest of my stuff that it was a trivial pursuit. Now I just put $30/mo in my app and call it good.

I have no idea if the Chevrolet web site works. I haven't been there for years.

#3 ·
it's on myvolt.com in view charging details. You get last 7 days or last 30 days and can export un csv. BUT it's not always working. Was working last week, now there is no update since 5 days.... Website look like it was open same day as first volt was sold and never updated.

#4 ·
So there is no way to find out how much electricity I am using to charge my Volt, other than the last charge session? For me, myvolt.com worked a bit in July, and August, and it has been blank since. It would be nice to know how much I spend per month to charge without having to write down how much was used after every charge.

#5 ·
It seemed to be working up until September, but then there was no data since. I sent an email to the OnStar team and they replied that they were looking into it. No word for weeks, and it still doesn't work. Maybe a few more owners sending emails or calls can nudge them into action?

#6 ·
I emailed them a week or so ago, and got no response.

#7 ·
My last charging update was in Mid June. I have been calling them weekly since then. I was getting responses periodically, but haven't had one in a month. When I do get one, all they want is a screen shot. I tell them that the screen shot has not changed since mid June.

The MyChevrolet app is has not sent me a text for charging updates since October 18. It also does not update my current charge, although the old RemoteLink app still works for that.

My subscription runs out Dec 31 and I plan to call them today to take me off the auto re-enroll and let my plan die on Jan 1.

#8 ·
Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the MyChevrolet App? That got it working for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.