GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I recently bought my 2015 Volt buy didn't find any topics on this after some quick searching.

I've noticed that when I have my android phone (LG G6) connected to Bluetooth, the audio for navigation on Google Maps doesn't play on the car. Audio plays just fine, but when a turn is mentioned for example, it just mutes the music and doesn't say anything, then the music plays again.

Has anyone else had this issue? This works just fine on my wife's Kia Sedona.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Hey everyone! I recently bought my 2015 Volt buy didn't find any topics on this after some quick searching.

I've noticed that when I have my android phone (LG G6) connected to Bluetooth, the audio for navigation on Google Maps doesn't play on the car. Audio plays just fine, but when a turn is mentioned for example, it just mutes the music and doesn't say anything, then the music plays again.

Has anyone else had this issue? This works just fine on my wife's Kia Sedona.

Thanks!
Have you tried turning up the volume on the phone while the directions are playing? It may have a separate volume setting from the music.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I tried that and a few other things. However I noticed that this to when I tried it worked, so hopefully it should be good now. Sounds like a phone thing if it worked at least once haha!

Side note: did you know that you can press and hold the speech command button for 4 seconds on the steering wheel and it will turn on the Google Assistant? So cool!! I bet it will do Siri for iPhones as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts