GM Volt Forum banner

Android Auto Update - Any Other Changes?

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  wws 
#1 ·
After the update, my mute button and volume control work with the shifter in reverse. They did not before.

#7 ·
NAV has a setting where you can drill into the Points of Interest to see fuel stations and then filter by fuel type. There used to be a selection for EV charging, which seems to have disappeared after the AA update. May be just as well - because it basically didn't show any the hundreds of EV charging sites in the San Francisco Bay Area. (Closest was in Fairfield - 90 miles away.) GM could have at least displayed the charging sites that are shown in the On-Star phone app. Though even those are a small subset of what is available around here.

#10 · (Edited)
Some cars will Pause MP3when, you Mute. Was that feature added with the AA Update?
This is just the kind of thing I'm looking for. That one drives me nuts. I have to remember to pause instead of mute. Under what circumstances would anyone want their music to keep playing in the background when they have their system muted? In my '11 VW, when you mute, it pauses.

#11 ·
Noticed tonight that the IntelliBeam headlight setting seems to persist over turning the car off, then back on. It used to get reset on every start. Has anyone else noticed this since upgrading to AA?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.