1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I think it looks better than the Mirai, Prius and even the Prime...lol You realize they're on the road now (at least here)? Saw one last week and I thought it was the new Civic Type R at first...

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I think I threw up in my mouth a little.
then again it's very like the Nissan Juke (which looks like a frog to me)

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I thought it wasn't that bad...then I saw the full frontal! *Barf*

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it wasn't that bad...then I saw the full frontal! *Barf*
I've looked at every aspect and Toyota is consistent, all angles are fugly.

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reminds me of a thread I started in 2014..... :rolleyes:
Gen2 volt, with the double grill? Yup, this is much uglier. The volt looks downright nice by comparison. What kind of person looks at this car and loves it? I just don't get the C-HR.

·
Registered
58 Posts
honestly...I dont find it that offensive lol. The Prius is a trainwreck. There are many other vehicles on the road that are far uglier. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Actually, the silver color shot from the Geneva Show doesn't look half bad.

The bluish green is god-awful. I went to the Toyota website and they made it WORSE. Contrasting white roof. (fair warning, you can't un-see it)

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
First thing I thought of was this:

FNR-X is better looking, but I see some similarities between the two.
Take the badges off, show me both cars with no prior knowledge of who made which one, and I'm certain I'd prefer the FNR-X over the C-HR. The C-HR is a two-bagger.

Mitsubishi did it right. Sadly, nobody seems to be paying attention since they discontinued the EVO

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Mitsubishi did it right. Sadly, nobody seems to be paying attention since they discontinued the EVO

I wonder why I see so many under-lit photos of this.

No matter, I found some lit ones. I don't know what was done right here.

What are those things in the sucked-in cheeks? Stadium lights? They're big enough.

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
From the sides and the back I think it looks better than the bolt and the C-HR. Yeah, the nose is funky, but not nearly as bad as the C-HR or every new Lexus. I don't get why they insist on having a giant ugly grill. The designers like to use the term "hold, new, styling" but I'm calling the C-HR SDMBugly. I guess Toyota and Lexus are just going to make it easier for the other car companies to shine. If and when Apple jumps in, it will be as Darth Vader put it "all too easy.'

I guess I'd better watch the namecalling or someone at Toyota might be offended.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts