GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm SHOCKED!! Fox runs the Volt-town article and the Volt's a best-seller in the same day! Amazing! Thanks Mr. Czar, you beat me to the post!!

Volt 63

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey, that looks just like my car! (really) It's a start. They of course won't write one retracting the ridiculous subsidy/car number now that you have a much larger (and growing) denominator. Or other such things, but their demographic has short memories and they know it. I guess we should know it too.

This car has created a fan phenomenon like some other famous products that have launched other companies to huge(er) market cap than GM. We can hope GM will be as well run as those to take proper advantage of this huge lead in the right tech that really works.

Hope. It's not a terribly great investing strategy. From experience, it's not the coolest best thing that wins, it's the one better marketed and delivered with full customer experience. GM has some of that going on...but not all yet.

1,214 Posts
Sisyphean- Definition-

How very Sisyphean of you.
1) Verb- A long draw off a Chick-fil-A Sugary soda?

2) Noun- The name for the center pin of the Volt universal EVSE plug?

3) Wikipedia.com tells all. lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphean

Seriously, I will tweet this with credit to you...MR.ENERGYCZAR ! @MrEnergyCzar

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Yea and then this mornning Steve Doucy and some Fox reporter (Michiele somebody) from Colorado not only slammed the Volt, but GM in their reporting on this same topic. It was a 5 minute Volt bashfest. Even my wife commented how inaccurate their comments/reporting were.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yea and then this mornning Steve Doucy and some Fox reporter (Michiele somebody) from Colorado not only slammed the Volt, but GM in their reporting on this same topic. It was a 5 minute Volt bashfest. Even my wife commented how inaccurate their comments/reporting were.
Steve Doucy is about the most useless talking bobblehead on television. I'm not exaggerating when I estimate his IQ in the 60-80 range. He really is that stupid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts