GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and have received a couple (what I think are good) offers on a 2013 Volt base model. Hope to pick one up within the next 2 days... possibly tonight. Here's the best offer I've received so far. The other offer is within $10/month.

$2500 down
15K miles
Payment: $252.74 / month (includes tax at 9% and fees)

Is that a good deal or should I keep looking?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would try via the internet, if you haven't already, Win Chevrolet in Carson. I live in Pasadena and they gave me the best deal (about what you're paying plus I have leather). Also there was a post by Fab at Bunin Chevrolet that they are offering 10k off.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
That's a little over half of what mine is. But it's not a base model and I put zero down.

Texas is not a good place to get a good deal on an electric car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: I went with a 2013 Volt, Cyber Gray Metalic, premium trim, safety 1 and 2 options, 15k mile/yr lease, $2500 down.

Payment: $321.72 / month (includes Chevy rebates: the $5020 + $500 labor day rebate that was announced recently).

Residual: $24,789.55 (US Bank)

Excessive wear: $0.25/mile (kinda high right?)

The buying process was great at Sierra Chevrolet. I got all quotes up front via email. Sales guy named John Piccari was great. Just the right ratio of low-key-ness and on-top-of-it-ness.

I went with leather seats because I felt there was a big enough difference in comfort and the rear camera for safety of course. Safety package 2 is pretty nice to have. I was fortunate in that the original polished rims were put on another car previously so that option was deducted from the price of the car.

Happy to be a Volt owner!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts