1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
19,974 Posts
Looks interesting. I have my doubts about the ease of installation, as well as the finished "look" of the car. But time will tell.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is it learning from, the driver? What if the driver is an a-hole? What will the system learn?
As i understand it the learning process is from the entire fleet understanding common patters of what speed people take at certain intersections or slowing down at things like railroad tracks that may not be easily identified.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
If it's like a grand to buy and another grand to install I'd get it...Will need to learn state laws though...

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
As i understand it the learning process is from the entire fleet understanding common patters of what speed people take at certain intersections or slowing down at things like railroad tracks that may not be easily identified.
He's making some assumptions in the learning process that only time will time if they're going to work out. We'll have to see how this develops.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Otherwise known as geohot, the maker of l1merain, one of the iOS jailbreaking tools.

·
Registered
500 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I can just imagine the list of defendants when 1 of these cars crashes into something,,lawyers will have a field day w/ this and payday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts