GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has now been two months since I ordered my Volt. As it appears the price of the Volts have decreased in the two months since I placed my order, I am going to renegotiate the price or cancel my order. I am unsure if the dealer will be willing to renegotiate. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
When I ordered my '16 my dealer placed the order without any commitment on my part- no deposit, no papers signed and I was free to cancel at any time before taking delivery. I signed the contract on the day I picked up the car. If you're not financially committed and your dealer won' negotiate, cancel and start over or go to a different dealer

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
All about odds...Your best odds are to have additional offers...Use truecar or Costco and say beat this or you'll walk...

However, I'm unsure what you mean by the price decreasing...The only thing that has gone down is the price of ACC in which GM originally wanted $1195 but they lowered it to $595...If you're referring to the "20% cashback" that is advertised as Premier's only although it's been reported some LTs can qualify...Incentives can and often due month to month...

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Tried; currently the quote window for me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts