GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Judgement Day. I think your Volt just became self aware.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Probably for the protection of your passengers!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I get a message about once a month or so that my rear view camera needs service. I just ignore it, and it keeps working. That's life with COTS grade sensors.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
At least it didn't tell you to stick your head through the opening before closing the window.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I had another car where that action was required to calibrate the auto-close and auto-open window function. That memory would sometimes clear if you disconnected the battery, and those auto functions did not work until calibrated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get a message about once a month or so that my rear view camera needs service. I just ignore it, and it keeps working. That's life with COTS grade sensors.
I had something plugged into the OBD port and it freaked out. Said the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
I had another car where that action was required to calibrate the auto-close and auto-open window function. That memory would sometimes clear if you disconnected the battery, and those auto functions did not work until calibrated.
My Jettas did that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2016 Volt LT continues displaying the same message despite interval service at my local dealership. Could window tint film trigger it or something inside the door? Curious if Les was able to resolve his Volt's messaging.

- SunnyVolt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts