GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last, I've done it! The 14th 2016 Volt to be inducted into the Hall of Fame! I would like to thank all the little people I drove by on the way to this honor, particularly the owners of the Toyota Priuses and Nissan Leafs for giving me a smug sense of superiority. I'd also like to tip my hat to the old school Volts that paved the way, especially the ones that remind me of Star Wars Stormtroopers. Finally, a fine nod to all Americans for subsidizing my vehicle and charging station. I could've done it without you, but I'm happy to take the money anyway. Cheers!

Volt HOF.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations. I traded my Prius for a 2015 Volt and the Volt is much nicer. Also, while driving the Prius, no one ever said, "Hey, that's a nice looking car."

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I would like to thank all the little people I drove by on the way to this honor, particularly the owners of the Toyota Priuses ... for giving me a smug sense of superiority.
The Prius is the car that's most frequently traded in for a Volt. So one could argue that without them the Volt wouldn't have been nearly as successful.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congratulations, I traded my prius for my original 2012 and purchased my 2017 a week ago. My wife drove the 2017 and now is ready to trade her prius for a 2017 as well. I've owned 5 prius vehicles prior to making the leap to the Volt. I'm a Volt owner for life, love this car...

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Hey, you subsidized my volt in 2013, I'm happy to subsidize yours today.

And yes, Iplatidipped my front grill to look like a stormtrooper a few years ago. A girl posted "aren't you a little tall to be a stormtrooper" on my Facebook page (I'm 6'3") after I shared the pic.

·
Registered
524 Posts
More amazing things to come.

Watching an EV1 drive down my street in 1998: "That car makes less sound than my Pentium II!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts