1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I'll take credit for this. Cavuto saw that picture I attributed as being him the other day, couldn't take it anymore, and he cracked.

Laughs.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Interesting, it said that 6,500 on hand would meet the current sales rate for 84 days. August has 31 days, so that must mean the Volts sales for August is around 2,400?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting, it said that 6,500 on hand would meet the current sales rate for 84 days. August has 31 days, so that must mean the Volts sales for August is around 2,400?
Pretty close I bet. It seemed like there were more first time buyers on the forum than ever before...

MrEnergyCzar

·
Registered
805 Posts
It seemed like there were more first time buyers on the forum than ever before...

MrEnergyCzar
Yes, and I was a happy one of them a month ago tomorrow! :) But I guess that makes my number go on July's total. But it seems like an endless stream of buyer/leasers for over a month now!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Fox News does an "about face"?

I can't believe my eyes!

Perhaps they read some of my posts, went to my Flickr account and surmised a (pseudo red-neck from Texas... I wouldn't pass the Jeff Foxworthy test, but I sure look like a ******* from Texas) who is a Republican, who lives on a farm in the middle of an oil depleted area of Texas, and who volunteered for the Army and then requested to go to Vietnam (unlike the ChickenHawk Republicans here in Texas who AVOIDED service in Vietnam, aka Senator Cornyn, Congressman Randy Neugebauer, Congressman Mike Conoway and President Bush (who went into the reserves and failed to show up for a good number of reserve meetings...) Maybe Fox News decided if ******** in Texas, who have mineral-rights on their lands, and under these lands in Texas there AIN'T ANY OIL LEFT and who feed goats from the back of their Volts... and who are getting up to 65 miles on a charge of electricity at home, and who are depriving arrogant OPEC oil producers of precious funds, because he is "fighting OPEC one electron at a time"... maybe the Volt is the perfect car for life long Republicans....

MrEnergyCzar[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
805 Posts
It's getting to the point that the majority of people can see what the Volt truly is. And anyone that uses the same old lies to try and bash the Volt as a bad car - looks too stupid for their employer to keep their dumb A**! And they are not too dumb to try and keep their jobs and swallow their false and pompous pride and admit that the truth bit them in their dumb A**.

Who will be the last hold outs to keep lying about the Volt? The self employed - like Rush Limbaugh? He could be alone as we speak!

Here's to 20K-25K Volts sold this year, and even more next year!

·
8,680 Posts
If you read the header carefully, it's an AP article copied/repeated on Fox, not one Fox wrote themselves...

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'll take it as a positive for them, maybe there's hope after all...

·
Registered
484 Posts
If you read the header carefully, it's an AP article copied/repeated on Fox, not one Fox wrote themselves...
This is an important thing to note - no credit to Fox for this bit. (Hey, they might even count it as "balance" for their old typical stuff...)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts