GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Huh? It looks like an '08 Camery to me. Has GM fired all of it's designers? If I wanted a Camery I'd buy a Camery now. GOOD GREIF (as Charlie Brown would have said)! How about something that looks American at least.

·
Registered
181 Posts
So PLEASE sombody explain to me why GM can no longer design a really nice looking car with curb apeal? 40 years ago they had folks who could do that. Even their small cars were sharp looking:

I owned two of the 66 Monza's and loved them both. They got 30+MPG on 29-cent gasoline. They seated 4 in confort and 5 in a pinch. Even 6 if you bought the front bench seat (but I didn't). It had good lugage capacity though I admit it did take a little getting used to opening the hood to put groceries in it. On top of all this it was a blast to drive. I put 110,000 miles on my first Monza then sold it to my brother who added another 60,000 and it was still going strong.

So darn it anyway GM... Get your act together, think outside the box or maybe even a little retro, and make the Volt something I want to be seen in!

By the way, for all you fanciers of huge wheels. This Monza had 13" wheels. It sure made the car look a lot bigger than it really was. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.