GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Keyes Volts through 2-15-2017

I have 8 Volts I am doing this exact deal on. Includes lease loyalty or lease conquest or $500.00 in there place.
10k or 12 for 15.00 more.
1500.00 Cash or Trade total up fronts. Includes first payment and first year lic fees.
This is for CA residents only.
199.00 per month plus tax.

Rick
818 231 1286 cell

·
Registered
9 Posts
Winchipper,

I am looking for a LT with leather, Comfort package 15K a year lease. I live in Minnesota, I don't mind coming out there to get it. What kind of monthly payment would I be looking at

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm not sure how it compares to Quirk on that list, but I just put down a deposit on a Gen II Volt with one of Winchipper/Rick's guys and they beat everyone I could find in California.

Looking forward to picking up my new Siren Red '17 Premier Volt next weekend!

PS - If you're interested, feel free to ask me in this thread or via PM for his rep's contact info, I'd be happy to help out fellow forum members.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice.

I just spoke to one of Rick's guys and they gave me a price that was ridiculously high for a Premier, and this would have been the 3rd car I've bought from them in 3 years.

The guy also said he would call Ally and try to negotiate a payoff on my Gen 1 and call me back, which he didn't.

The girl I bought my other 2 Chevrolets from has moved into the finance department. I might just have to call and ask for her again.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think part of it is the Bonus Tags -- things I learned is that GM has a list with vehicles they can apply them to, and the dealers have a limited amount to use.

So finding one with a 1500 Bonus Tag helps a lot (talking ~$40 a month lower payment)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just call me directly 818 231 1286 this is why I list my phone number on every post. We do not give Forum deals to all so my guess is it was not handled as a Forum deal.

Thank you

Rick

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well she reads the forum and figured out who I was and she called me today. When Chevrolet starts dealing on the Bolt I'll call her and we'll make a deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts