GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
GM Card earnings can also help too. Up to $1K or possibly more if you have gotten any of the "bump up" mailers.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
OMG, I'm moving up my Lincoln MKX dump date. With pricing like this, I don't foresee a Cadillac ELR or Tesla is needed. Those are full price with no financing deals. This is amazing - minus $7500, and here in Colorado $5800 more. Unfreakin real. God Bless this car. Sturdy, compliant, the works. Love the Volt.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Same car I bought....

For $42,700 Is listed here for $38,800. Fully loaded White Diamond.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hmmmn, it says 1120k miles on that first Volt listed. That's 1,120,000 miles you know. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looks like they are mainly 2012 Volts at the $6K discount, which makes sense. The rebates are pretty high on 2012 as GM needs to move those as a lot of 2013 Volts have already been produced. Either way, it is a good deal!

Shawn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The $6k applied to the 2013's today, but now I see the prices have moved back already. A few are there at the $6k...but they are already pulling back on a few of the cars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the deals. I bought 2 volts now at these prices. Small window of opportunity with high supply. They will be matching demand more closely going into 2013.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts