GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob Johnson in Rochester, NY is listing 2017 ACCs (probably not on the lot yet) with $5k off MSRP.

Are there lots of contingencies (required trade-in, financing, etc.)? Just get voice mail when I call.

If the -$5k is real, it might (?) be better than the Rochester Costo price.

Are there particularly recommended Volt dealers in the NY-CT-MA area?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Good price if it's real, with that being said the discount could be real but they could have a high dealer fee, require you get a ton of add ons, pay $300 for VIN etching, etc...Just have to get the out the door price...

Also note that it should still qualify for a $1000 Private Offer if you can get one (check daily)...

As far as Mass, Quick in Braintree was offering some of the lowest advertised pricing yet a lot of it was fluff and it was far more than advertising...Still was a good deal...Send them the Rochester add and ask them to beat it...

·
Registered
962 Posts
I checked the ad out and there is some fine print, but knowing how they work, I'm pretty sure that most anyone can get $5000 off one of theirs if you just hold out for it. Especially as the end of month approaches. Your best strategy is to call one of the internet sales people there and ask them directly about the deal. Make it clear that you are a willing an able buyer, and that you are prepared to complete the purchase immediately. Then make your offer of the $5k off. And be prepared to hang up and wait for them to call back. And be prepared to drop everything to try to get a PO if and when they are activated. We are overdue for them this month.

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts