GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Well, we have received quite a bit of interest in the HOV Volts over the last few weeks and not so much in the non HOVs. Well...that translates into big discounts on the non HOVs (which is all we currently have) so every one of our Volts at www.driveabel.com is on slae for $5000 off MSRP (for forum members) until they are gone. We can't get the HOVs in until we sell these. The Volt is an amazing and fun to drive car that can keep you from ever having to buy gas again, and at $5000 off MSRP, it's a no-brainer. We currently have 3 2012s (2 Veridian Joule and 1 White Diamond) in stock as well as a 2011 Cyber Grey demo with 5400 mi. on it. My email is [email protected] and my phone # is 925-630-3845 (cell) or 707-374-6317 X109 (office) ask for Chris Di Maggio.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
The Volt is an amazing and fun to drive car that can keep you from ever having to buy gas again
While I always enjoy sale's men hyperbole, please be careful of the false advertising. The first part of your sentence is true IMHO. But Volt owners have to buy gas for their cars at least once a year, whether they use any or not.

One of the features of the Volt is to burn off year-old unused gas to keep it from going stale...

·
8,680 Posts
One of the features of the Volt is to burn off year-old unused gas to keep it from going stale...
We've heard that from the technical team on a number of occasions. I'm a little surprised, though, that none of our members have reported it happening to them yet. I think we have several with cars from the first three months that drive enough electric that they should have hit it by now...

·
Registered
90 Posts
where were you with the discount back in early january when I bought mine ? This is the kind of stuff that can piss off those of us who already bought, like buying a suit that then goes on half-price sale.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@swapdmyvette4this - Well...we are certainly not looking to piss anyone off, just get everyone the best possible deal available. GM constantly changes incentives and every month there are cars that are a better deal than the month before...or not. Every time we put together a car deal for our customers, we look at every available incentive and rebate to try to get each customer the best possible price available that day. The nature of business is that every product is offerred at a certain price initially and as the product spends more time on the market and competition increases, the price generally goes down. This is true for prietty much everything, especially technology based products like the Volt. The trade off is that because you got yours early, you have been able to save all that money on gas since you purchased it, those that are waiting for a sale have not. I hope that adresses your concern.

·
Registered
90 Posts
LOL, was just venting. I fully understand how it is in business, just missed an opportunity. That's life.
No offense meant or taken.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Are there any Southern CA dealers offering $5K off MSRP on any remaining 2012 non-HOV lane Volts? I saw a post a few weeks ago where someone reported $5750 off MSRP. My friend is looking for a great deal on a non-HOV lane model close out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
HI Gang,

This question might have been asked and answered, but can a out of state (California) individual lease their car from a California dealer and still be able to take advantage of the better lease deals out there?

Thanks in advance for any guidance / help.

Steve

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone...just an update for this thread....all non HOV Volts that we (Abel Chevrolet) had in stock have been sold with the exception of the 2011 demo. The demo has 5400 miles on it and is not elidgible for the Quad Zero Lease because it is a 2011. This Volt is fully loaded and in perfect condition. It has large VOLT lightning graphics on one side that can be removed free of charge if the buyer desires. The price on the demo is still under discussion so if you would like to make a reasonable offer, go ahead and we will consider it. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions @ [email protected] or 707-374-6317 X109. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts